Reservations & Prices
All reservations for shelters and Alcova RV full-service sites must be made through the Parks office by calling (307) 235-9311.
if you are interested in reserving a shelter, site, location, etc. at any Natrona County Park, please contact the Natrona County Parks Department at 235-9311 or at 538 SW Wyoming Blvd, Mills.
- Alcohol permits costs $50 per day
- Camping sites are open / non-reservable and cost $10 per day or 10-coupon booklet for $75
- Full-service RV sites are $35 a day
- Shelters may be reserved from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm for a fee of $50 per day
- Boat docks are $15 per day
The following shelters are available for reservation use: