Come Out & Play More This Year
Natrona County Parks’ 10,768-acre system of urban and mountain parks, trails, lakes, streams, and open space is one of the most diverse recreational areas in all of Wyoming.
Our natural environments range from sand dunes and rock cliffs to mountain forests and cool lakes. You can just enjoy nature all by yourself or with friends.
You can also find lots of other activities while enjoying the great outdoors:
- Pedal, jog or hike miles of single-track trails
- Camp under the stars
- Glide away on our groomed Nordic Trails
- Explore the backcountry on snowshoes or snowbike
- Launch a boat and enjoy the scenery at our 3 reservoirs
- Enjoy a picnic lunch with the family
- Cast your line for blue-ribbon fishing
- Attend Midsummer's Eve and Beartrap Festival
Healthy Trails to You
Want to do something that’s free and fun for the whole family? You can walk, run, ride a bike or a horse, bring a stroller, walk your dog, or bring your kids and friends. While you’re out enjoying nature you’ll also be getting some exercise. Try the Bridle Trail at Rotary Park, the Dinosaur Trail at Cottonwood Campground, or the Pathfinder Trail for some summer fun and fitness.
Natrona County Parks has some outstanding areas in which to camp, hike, photograph, fish or simply hang out. Read on...