Can I change my party affiliation at the polls?
Yes. You can change your party affiliation at the polls on election day, you can also change it before election day in the Elections department at the Courthouse. You will need to bring a government issued photo ID.
You must change your affiliation in person, you can not change your affiliation over the phone or though the mail.
Elections Department

Show All Answers

1. Can I register to vote by mail?
2. Can I vote if I am a student in Laramie?
3. Can I change my party affiliation at the polls?
4. How do I register or vote if I am in the military or an overseas citizen?
5. How do I request an absentee ballot?
6. If I am only 17 years old, can I vote this year?
7. How many stamps are required when mailing an absentee ballot to the Clerk's office?
8. Can absentee ballots be accepted at the polling place?
9. When are absentee ballots due?