Billing & Payments
Property Tax Bills
Property tax bills are mailed out on or by October 10, after the Treasurer’s office receives the tax roll from the Assessor’s office. Tax bills are itemized to show:
If you purchase a property, or record a deed on or after January 1, you will not receive a tax bill in your name.
- Name and address of property owner as of January 1 of the tax year
- Amount due
- Due date of each installment
- Distribution of tax throughout the county
- Legal description of property
Taxpayers are responsible for payment of taxes regardless of billing. This means that if you did not receive a tax bill for any reason, taxes are still due, and if paid late, interest will be collected.
Property Tax Payment
Tax bills for Natrona County adhere to the following payment schedule:
- First Installment - November 10
- Second Installment - May 10
- Alternately, the total tax may be paid by December 31 of the current tax year
For More Information
If you do not receive a tax bill by the end of October, or if you have any questions, please contact the Treasurer's Office
at (307) 235-9470.
How to Read Your Tax Bill
Would you like to know more about what is on your tax bill? Download
a copy of a sample bill that describes each component.