Click to HomeClick to Home
Img Snow 18°F

Go To Search
200 North Center
Casper, WY 82601
(307) 235-9200
Horizon Interactive Awards - Recognizing Excellence in Interactive Media Production
Worker Temporaries
The County Treasurer can issue a Worker Temporary Permit to a non-resident worker that presents:
  • A current out-of-state registration; and
  • Proof of insurance

The permits are issued in 30, 60, 90, or 120 day varieties; billed $50 for each 30 day increment:
30 days
60 days
90 days
120 days
If you require a registration longer than 120 days then you must purchase a regular Wyoming registration and display Wyoming plates on your vehicle.

Home Sitemap Contact Us Website Policy Accessibility Employee Login Copyright Powered by CivicPlus