Issuance & Expiration
The county clerk issues Wyoming marriage licenses, which can be used anywhere in the state. These licenses expire one year from the date issued. To obtain a certified copy of a marriage license, visit the Wyoming Department of Health
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ages 16 to 18 years old must have written parental consent
- Both parents must give consent or custodial parent/guardian must be verified by proper documentation i.e: court order, divorce decree, etc.
- Must provide the following information for the bride and groom:
- Date and place of birth
- Residence address
- Social Security number
- Parents' (mother and father) places of birth
- Mother's maiden name
- Photo ID (Driver's License, Passport, etc.)
Only the bride and groom need to apply for the license. No blood test or other medical information is required.
- Marriage license, required fee (cash only) - Refer to fee schedule
- Certified copy of marriage license, required fee - Refer to fee schedule
For more information, please call (307) 235-9206.