Click to HomeClick to Home
Img Snow 16°F

Go To Search
200 North Center
Casper, WY 82601
(307) 235-9200
Horizon Interactive Awards - Recognizing Excellence in Interactive Media Production
Marriage Licenses
Issuance & Expiration
The county clerk issues Wyoming marriage licenses, which can be used anywhere in the state. These licenses expire one year from the date issued. To obtain a certified copy of a marriage license, visit the Wyoming Department of Health.

  • Must be at least 18 years old 
    • Ages 16 to 18 years old must have written parental consent
    • Both parents must give consent or custodial parent/guardian must be verified by proper documentation i.e: court order, divorce decree, etc.
  • Must provide the following information for the bride and groom:
    • Date and place of birth
    • Residence address
    • Social Security number
    • Parents' (mother and father) places of birth
    • Mother's maiden name
    • Photo ID (Driver's License, Passport, etc.)

Only the bride and groom need to apply for the license. No blood test or other medical information is required. 


  • Marriage license, required fee (cash only) - Refer to fee schedule
  • Certified copy of marriage license, required fee - Refer to fee schedule

Additional Information
For more information, please call (307) 235-9206.

Home Sitemap Contact Us Website Policy Accessibility Employee Login Copyright Powered by CivicPlus