Click to HomeClick to Home
Img Snow 16°F

Go To Search
200 North Center
Casper, WY 82601
(307) 235-9200
Horizon Interactive Awards - Recognizing Excellence in Interactive Media Production
Recording a Lien or Security Interest
To record a lien or security interest:
  • You need the original Security Agreement or certified copy of such document 
  • You must file it in the office of the County Clerk of the county in which the owner resides 
  • A notation of the security interest must be endorsed on the front of the Wyoming Certificate of Title 
  • Additional collateral $1.00 each
  • Required fee for original lien - Refer to fee schedule

Releasing a Lien or Security Interest
To release a lien or security interest:
  • You must complete and return a termination form 
  • You must have your Wyoming certificate of title 
  • If original lien was filed prior to July 1, 1993 a fee is required - refer to fee schedule

To speed the process along, please download, complete, and bring in the termination form to:
County Clerk's Office
Attn: Titles
200 N. Center
Suite 19
Casper, WY  82601

Home Sitemap Contact Us Website Policy Accessibility Employee Login Copyright Powered by CivicPlus