Absentee Registration Instructions
- Print the Wyoming Voter Registration Application and Change Form.
- Complete items 1 - 5 following all instructions on the application. You must complete all required information. Do not sign until you are in front of a notary.
- On section 2 of the application, you must include all the digits of your Wyoming driver's license if one has been issued to you. If one has not been issued to you, you can leave this off of your application. If you do not have a Wyoming driver's license, you must provide the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Read the Registration Oath and Acknowledgment and sign in front of a notary or deputy with the County Clerk's Office. This application must be notarized and the identification used listed.
- A Request for Wyoming Absentee Ballot form must be completed and enclosed with the application.
- Mail the Registration Application and Request for Wyoming Absentee Ballot with a copy of your driver's license to:
Natrona County Clerk
PO Box 863
Casper, WY 82602
- Upon receipt of the completed application, the absentee ballot request form, and copy of your driver's license, the Clerk's office will add you to the registration, and send you an absentee ballot.
- Absentee ballots must be in the Clerk's office by 7:00 pm on Election Day.
- Absentee ballots cannot be accepted at the polling places.
Should you have any questions, please call
the Election's Office
at (307) 235-9217.