County Property Sale Process
The properties listed on the County Land Overview Map
are properties which Natrona County may
for public sale.
Natrona County reserves the right to withdraw any property from
consideration for sale prior to entering into a contract for the sale of
a specific property.
Natrona County property sale process:
- Persons may review the County Land Overview Map to determine which properties Natrona County may
- If interested in a specific property, a Bid To Purchase
the property must be submitted to the Natrona County Attorney's Office.
- Upon receipt of a bid, the Natrona County Attorney's Office will
conduct a title examination of the selected property and make a
recommendation to the Board of County Commissioners as to whether the
County should sell the selected property.
- If the Board of County Commissioners accepts the recommendation
of the County Attorney to sell the selected property, the Board will
consider the bid price for the property.
- If the Board accepts the bid price, the bidder will be contacted
by the County Attorney to enter into a real estate sales contract. If
the Board does not accept the bid price, the Board may reject the bid or
make a counter-offer for the sale of the selected property.