- Ground and roof snow loads: Elevations below 6,000 feet are 30# roof snow load (flat roof load) and 100# for above 6,000 feet. Another way of describing this load is 30# or 100# ground snow with no reductions allowed.
- Wind speed: 90 Vfm, 105 mph with 3 second gust, 1-2 family. All other structures Chapter 16 IBC.
- Seismic design: category B
- Weathering: severe
- Frost line depth: 42” to bottom of footer
- Termite: none to slight (sw15) (c16)
- Decay: none to slight
- Winter design temperature: negative 10 degrees
- Ice shield: required if history of ice damage
- Air freezing index: 3,000
- Mean annual temperature: 44.5 degrees
- Stormwater sizing: 3" of rainfall per hour
For more information, please call (307) 235-9435.