Community Juvenile Services Joint Powers Board
The Board shall review existing community juvenile services within its jurisdiction, develop a community juvenile services strategic plan and provide for periodic review of the plan and ensure that the community board's system of juvenile services provides for:
- Use of a uniform screening instrument.
- Assessments of referred children by licensed professionals who may
include medical, mental health, social service and education personnel.
- Clear and comprehensive procedures to facilitate referrals of youth and
families of youth needing services by school districts, law enforcement,
licensed mental health providers, licensed health care providers,
courts, the Department of Family Services, community youth
organizations, families of youth needing services and self-referred
- Meet quarterly, every third Thursday
N.C.S.D. #1, Student Support Services Building (immediately behind Frontier Middle School)
900 S Beverly St.
Casper, WY 82601
- Paul Fritzler, Chairman
- Stacey Nelson, Vice Chairman
- Cori Cosner-Burton, Treasurer
- Wayne Beatty, Facilitator
- Rebecca Albertson
- Dean Braughton
- Emily Genoff
- Carol King
- Amanda Robbins Lilley
- Alison Morrison
- Timothy O'Daniel
- Jennifer Reece
- Jim Wetzel
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.