Chief Deputy Clerk
200 N. Center
Ph: (307) 235-9206
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Office of the County Clerk is responsible for:
- Filing Uniform Commercial Code transactions
- Issuing marriage licenses, county liquor licenses, and certificates of title
- Issuing warrants in payment of bills (including payrolls), maintaining pertinent records and documentation, and serving as the county budget officer (at the direction of the Board of County Commissioners).
- Maintaining all books, records, deeds, maps, and other instruments required to be recorded or filed
- Preparing the budget for adoption and administering the adopted budget. View current budget information.
- Providing new employee orientation, policy manuals, etc.
- Recording all documents and instruments as required by law