Wyoming Public Records Request

How do I submit a Wyoming Public Records Request?

The request must be completed on the provided form. Please make request as detailed as possible. Natrona County will accept WPR requests in any format. There is no central office or department within the county that handles the WPR requests. Please direct your request to the department or component that you believe has the records you are seeking. If record(s) requested are not a public record, the County Attorney will advise as to why the record is not public. Fees are addressed on the Public Records Request Form.

If you should have any further questions please contact Michelle Maines at 307-235-9202 or mmaines@natronacounty-wy.gov.