Goals & Mission
The Natrona County Coroner's Office is dedicated to providing the citizens of Natrona County with timely medico-legal death investigations in a professional and courteous manner, while ensuring the highest level of compassion, dignity, and respect for the deceased and their family. Through collaborative efforts and advances in technology and training, our efforts will serve the community of Natrona County on a higher standard of professionalism.
The goals of the coroner’s office are to:
- Increase community knowledge and awareness by providing reports and statistics specific to Natrona County
- Establish a first-ever Wyoming Coroner database and case management system that will allow for standardization and a move to a paperless environment
- Advocate for, facilitate, and support organ and tissue donation
- Provide a family presence in the office
- The Coroner welcomes and invites families of decedents to interact and meet with the Coroner and staff to ask questions and receive needed information to assist with the healing process
- Establish an atmosphere of transparency and trust within the community
- This office engages in open communication, both within the office as well as with the community
- Establish a budget that provides for operational goals and standards while maintaining a fiduciary responsibility to Natrona County
For more information, please call (307) 235-9458.